Weekend Update - Beach edition!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Hola chicas!

I'm backkkk. From sunny Cancun, Mexico that is. Yep, from 80 degree + weather there, all the way back to 20 degree weather here in lovely Louisville. I'm just a wee bit bummed.

That said, we had an a-m-a-z-i-n-g time. Duh. Beach, sun, drinks, mexican food... what's not to like, right?

Full recap to come soon, but for now here's your sneak peak :)







Highlights included - good beach reads, corona light with lime, authentic Mexican food, the best literally to-die-for pico de gallo ever, that beautiful aqua ocean, swim up bars... ahh, perfection.

How did you spend your weekend?

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, January 21, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Weekend Update - Beach edition!”

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

I may have to keep your post up all day because I'm literally FUH-REEZING too death lol! Mexico looks so beautiful! I need more details since I'm planning a honeymoon :) :)

Sarah said...

So so so pretty!!! I'm jealous of your delicious Mexican food!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay!!! I love it down there! I think it's the most beautiful place I've been. Glad to hear you had a great time :)

Thanks for linking up with us!

Stamp in My Passport said...

Stop. That looks amazing! I'm sooo jealous! Haha. Cancun is ALWAYS a good decision, especially in the winter. Plus, the vacation tan is an extra bonus :)

-Samantha

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

Wow- sounds like H-E-A-V-E-N! Looks like a blast!

xx

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash

Unknown said...

Beach reads? Murder in Mexico is my series of eleven mysteries set in and around the upscale expat colony of San Miguel de Allende. Artist Paul Zacher is drawn into crime investigation because ‘he might see things differently.’ Maybe it’s time for the rich humanity of Mexico to show through all the narco headlines! Ready for the real Mexico, beyond the phony news reports? Take a look at this suspenseful and often funny series, available in Print, Kindle, Nook, & Kobo. Start with ‘Twenty Centavos’ by trying a sample on my website.

http://www.sanmiguelallendebooks.com/titles.html