Go to Vegas -maybe next year - went in May 2013. Didn't love it as much as I thought!
2. Run a marathon - I've mastered the mini so far
3. Reach 1,000 sales on my Etsy shop (I'm currently at 122)
4. Go to a Big East tournament at Madison Square Garden in NYC
Plant a vegetable garden it's not in our yard, but at Jason's rental house which is a short walk away. Done!
Finish paying off my car -
hopefully this year! Done! Paid of Dec. 2012
7. Grow my real estate business & get my brokers license
Go Skydiving - ticket purchased via la Groupon for this
summer! - with Morgen. DONE!
9. Learn how to drive a stick shift
10. Have a weekend getaway to Chicago
11. Go on a girls trip
a booth at St. James Art Fair - or really any art fair... DONE! Craft fair in June 2012.
13. Buy rental property
Volunteer with Big Brother Big Sister switched to KY Human Society. Orientation is this Tuesday. Done!
dream home office/craft room - Decided to transform dining room into a dining room/office space combined. Still adding finishing touches as needed.
16. Continue to blog, reach 1,000 followers
17. Visit New Orleans
18. Have or adopt a kid
19. Pour my own concrete countertops
20. Improve skills with power tools so I can build & design my own furniture
21. Learn to sew
22. Go rock climbing - real outdoor rock climbing
23. Finish "Eating through the Alphabet" with Holly - at the rate we are going we might finish by 30! Currently on letter 'G'.
24. Travel somewhere alone - Explored Charlotte alone during the days, but took the trip with Jason... so not yet!
Get a facial DONE! Z's salon & spa. Wow!
26. Take photography classes
27. Get married on a beach
instead of just saving started my Roth IRA today! Done!!
30. Join a networking group
share this on::