Random Wednesday

Wednesday, January 9, 2013




-Random selfie. This scarf was a gift from my friend Holly when she visited INDIA!
-Went to the grocery this week & did NOT get the loud cart? This is a record, people.
-Busy day today, but [pending inspections] I SOLD a house. One of my listings!
-So excited for my long overdue hair appointment on Friday! Channeling my inner-Amanda Bynes. Not the DUIx2-crazy-celeb Amanda Bynes, but just the Awesome-hair Amanda Bynes. Think long layers but way more blonde on top!

 
 
-Found the below quote while reading my latest issue of InStyle featuring the lovely Jessica Alba.
 

Have a great day!
xo
Sam
 

 
Linking up for Random Wednesday!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 9, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Random Wednesday”

Brooke said...

Cute outfit! What an adorable scarf!!


=) Brooke

Courtney Cakes said...

I love your scarf!!!
Also I too always get the loud carts at the grocery store.

Because Shanna Said So said...

I love this selfie and outfit. High five. And what went wrong with sweet little Amanda? She was so adorable. Annnnd, thanks for your amazing comment today and for linking up!! xoxo