Currently Obsessed [hats]

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hat- Old Navy (old)
 
Hats. I just LOVE them lately! I feel like they add a little flair to my outfits. Jason likes to make fun of my hats, but I don't let that get me down! [JK, he likes them, he just gives me crap!]
 
Here are some hats I've been lusting over lately..
 

1.) Ebay. This reminds me of a cozy sweater!
2.) Etsy. Crochet with a flower detail?? Sign me up.
3.) Old Navy. Because what wardrobe doesn't need a little more leopard?
4.) F21. One word. Sequins.



Which is your favorite??? Do you rock hats?

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Currently Obsessed [hats]”

Life Is Better Blonde said...

Nice photo!

lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

xoxo

Sarah said...

Cute!! I am rocking a hat today too. My hubs always gives me a hard time as well about them. Oh well!

TheTinyHeart said...

You look SO cute in the fedora! I think hats are such a fun accessory but it's hard for me to find ones that fit my head! I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Datevitation Giveaway!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

I love hats too especially on bad hair days! These are all cute picks but I gotta give it up for my love of sequins!!!

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash

The Better Belle Project said...

I loooove when people wear hats! I have a few but I never seem to wear them, maybe it's time to change that :)

henning love said...

that hat is so cute on you!!!