Weekend Fun.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hey loves! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend :) Here's how I spent mine...

 photo PicMonkeyCollage-1_zps523d9ead.jpg
Ate a ginormous cinnamon roll at Wild Eggs. Jason & I decided to go out for an early morning breakfast. Highly recommend this place for all of you around Louisville :)

Spent Saturday afternoon being lazy watching the Cardinals & Kourtney & Kim Take Miami. The dogs were enjoying the lazy day after we got back from our long walk.

This is how I communicate with Jason now. He has been literally livng in the basement since he got a new tv. So while he's watching NBA games I'll send him goofy texts to see if he wants to come hang out with me :)

Spotted this New York sign at a pizzeria here in town. I'm thinking I can totally make this a DIY project with wooden letters, scrapbook paper & modge podge. Hobby Lobby here I come!

We had sushi night with a couple of friends. These are from a place called 'Soro' but we also tried Sake Blue for the first time. Both very good! Jason is becoming quite the sushi connoisseur!

Found this hairstyle! This is Frankie Sanford from the band The Saturdays. I am dying over her hair! You can see it above in both blonde & dark brown. What do you think?? Too asymmetrical? I always find the cutest short syles when I'm in the 'growing my hair out' stage.

I had a few showings on Sunday morning & it was c-c-cold! It was definitely a coffee kind of morning!


 What was the highlight of your weekend??

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

6 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 27, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Weekend Fun.”

Lindsey said...

Love the hair style! It would be so cute for the summer when it warms up! It was so cold here on Friday night that when we went out to the bar I was ordering coffee instead of a beer. They thought I was crazy.

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

What the heck is that flaming on the plate?! LOL I have no experience with sushi. That hair cut is so cute, you could totally pull that off!! Yay for a great weekend :) :)

Brewed Together said...

Yum, love a huge breakfast on Saturday mornings. Love the hairstyles and cute little puppies!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

I really am loving these hairstyles :) That cinnamon roll needs to get in my mouth! Yummmmm!

xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
Be Sure to Check out The Aestate Giveaway Happening on GlamourMash Now!

Helene said...

yummmm. that is making my mouth water!
Helene in Between

Kasey Lynne said...

I've been OBSESSED with Frankie's hair ever since I watched the first episode of their show. She is GORGEOUS! I wish I could pull off that haircut.