Fearless Fashion Fridayyyy!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Hey ladies!

Here's a question for you....

What does 'FASHION' mean to you?

To me, fashion isn't just the clothes you wear, but it's the overall image you present. Your style. The way you accessorize, style your hair, or do your makeup.

I've always been game for trying out new clothing trends, but I've not always been as open to trying drastic new hairstyles. I tend to rotate between chopping my hair off into an asymmetrical bob, then growing it out to a long layered style. I also switch it up between heavy blonde highlights & dark brown overall color. One thing I've always sort of wanted in the back of my mind is a cute, short cut. But I'm always too afraid to pull the trigger!

Some of these styles are so chic & edgy... if I could change my hair every day I would try them all!

                                                                                      Source: yfrog.com via Samantha on Pinterest







 
                                                                            Source: dearlydevoted.tumblr.com via Samantha on Pinterest
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                               Source: hair.becomegorgeous.com via Samantha on Pinterest

Have you ever had a short cut? I'm in the 'growing my hair out' stage right now, so I'm hesitant to chop it off at this point, but these sure are tempting!

So excited to be linking up with Kelly & Lindsay for their new link-up.... Fearless Fashion Fridays!

 
Can't wait to see all of the other lovely ladies that linked-up today!
 
Happy Friday!
 
xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Fearless Fashion Fridayyyy!”

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

I've always fantasized about doing dramatic things with my hair! Every few months, Ill get the itch to cut it short or cut bangs but I never get the courage to follow through! I think a shorter crop cut would look super cute on you!
I hope you have a F-A-B weekend!

xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMashAwesome iPhone Case by MargauxBonnie Giveaway Happening Now!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! Fashion is much more than just the clothes you wear! And I absolutely love the first hair style shown! I have been afraid to cut my hair short. I know it will grown but its the time that worries me!

Thanks for linking up for Fearless Fashion Fridays!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

LOVE these styles and wish I could try it for a day before committing ;) I am in desperate need of a cut! I haven't had my hair above my shoulders since high school ten years ago!