Tid + Bits (The Little Things)

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Photobucket

Thought I'd share some of the small things that have made me smile this week. Changing it up & linking up with Alicia from The Crowley Party for Tid + Bits.

This journal from Target, where else?! I just loved the quote. This is how I try to live my life. It's good to see a daily reminder.

Twinnings tea in the morning. Just call me Anastasia Steele.

Earring making. It's fun to get your creative juices flowing & even more fun to wear one of your own creations :)

New flats for Target for super cheap.

Random pick at the library turned out to be an awesome read. Highly recommend Jason Starr.

Putting together this cheap outfit! Shirt - Old Navy $3. Jeans - Goodwill (Gap) $3. Belt - FREE! Included with dress from Versona. Shoes - not pictured, random brand, consignment find wedges.

Watching my baby sunbathe. He just loves the sun, even with all of that fur.

Don't forget to stop & smile at the little things :)

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 28, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Tid + Bits (The Little Things)”

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

ummm ... you wrote $3 twice. Twice!
I love you.

Erica said...

My pup Patrick is the same way. He'll go outside and lay in the sun and bake... happy as can be. When I try to pet him, he is practically too hot to touch. He just loves the sunshine :)