Mondayyyy Confessions

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hi lovelies! It's been a while, eh? Don't worry. I wasn't about to skip out on Monday Confessions!


I confess... I'm so happy to say that I had my closing last Friday... and even happier that now I plan to treat myself to a facial to celebrate!

I confess... that I found myself a new not-so-guilty pleasure. These bad boys. Blueberries dipped in vanilla greek yogurt, then frozen.

I confess... that I didn't sell quite as much as I hoped at my art show a couple of weeks ago... but I still had a good time! I even had a "fire sale" at the end so I could unload a few more goods. One of the highlights may or may not have been the free drink tickets. Hello reisling.
A few little pictures of my booth spread. See more HERE.

I confess... that I haven't been a very good blogger lately! I meant to link up for It's Ok Thursday & Sunday Social, but it just didn't happen. Sista's been busy!

I confess... that Kobe has a new best friend. He spends hours with this kid running around the backyard, circling the couch over & over... He is in love.

I confess... that sometimes all it takes to put a smile on my face is a view like this right in my own backyard.
It's the little things!


Make it a good week!

xoxo (doubled up today)
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, June 25, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Mondayyyy Confessions”

lexi said...

i'll have to try that snack :)

Fash Boulevard said...

Gotta try that snack. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts on my interview for College Lifestyles magazine. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Morgan Stone said...

those little blueberry treats look divine! They actually made my mouth water a little bit. And the view from your backyard is pretty amazing! You can't beat a beautiful sunset :)

dreaming en francais said...

Frozen yogurt-covered blueberries? Yes please! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com