Mondayyyy Confessions

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hi lovelies! It's been a while, eh? Don't worry. I wasn't about to skip out on Monday Confessions!


I confess... I'm so happy to say that I had my closing last Friday... and even happier that now I plan to treat myself to a facial to celebrate!

I confess... that I found myself a new not-so-guilty pleasure. These bad boys. Blueberries dipped in vanilla greek yogurt, then frozen.

I confess... that I didn't sell quite as much as I hoped at my art show a couple of weeks ago... but I still had a good time! I even had a "fire sale" at the end so I could unload a few more goods. One of the highlights may or may not have been the free drink tickets. Hello reisling.
A few little pictures of my booth spread. See more HERE.

I confess... that I haven't been a very good blogger lately! I meant to link up for It's Ok Thursday & Sunday Social, but it just didn't happen. Sista's been busy!

I confess... that Kobe has a new best friend. He spends hours with this kid running around the backyard, circling the couch over & over... He is in love.

I confess... that sometimes all it takes to put a smile on my face is a view like this right in my own backyard.
It's the little things!


Make it a good week!

xoxo (doubled up today)
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, June 25, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Mondayyyy Confessions”

Anonymous said...

i'll have to try that snack :)

Fash Boulevard said...

Gotta try that snack. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts on my interview for College Lifestyles magazine. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

those little blueberry treats look divine! They actually made my mouth water a little bit. And the view from your backyard is pretty amazing! You can't beat a beautiful sunset :)

dreaming en francais said...

Frozen yogurt-covered blueberries? Yes please! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com