Fab Find - Mozz Downtown

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One of the things Jason & I love to do together is try out different restaurants around town. On Sunday night, neither one of else felt like cooking, so we decided to try out this restaurant downtown called Mozz.


We loved the fact that Mozz sits in a really cool area of downtown Louisville nicknamed "NuLu", surrounded by little boutiques & shops + a salvage yard that is a-m-a-z-i-n-g.


Also, the fact that we had a 'buy one entree, get one FREE' coupon didn't hurt either.

So off to Mozz we went where we enjoyed an awesome italian family style dinner, and this....

Cherry beer. Who knew? This was Founder's Cherry Beer on draft. Yum. May have to find this for home!

The restaurant decor was sort of upscale eclectic.

Our view out the window.

I just love trying random places. Tell me, where do I have to go eat if I come to your city???
This will totally come in handy when planning little getaway trips!

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Fab Find - Mozz Downtown”

Lauren said...

looks amazing. and a cheery beer?! sign me up!!

how was the food? was it so good you had no time for a picture? (story of my life)

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

oh man, I was kind of hoping that was a bloody mary ... but cherry beer will do too.
ummm, come to KC and I will take you out for some good bbq, maybe some burnt ends. and then we'll take sherm for a walk.