Monday Confessions...

Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Monday, y'all! That means it's time for another round of Monday Confessions.

I confess... that my cornhole game vastly improves as I drink. I learned this over the weekend at the lake. I started off pretty bad, but with every cocktail somehow I managed to get better! & luckily the other chick we were with was crazy horrible, so my game looked ok compared to hers. I'll take it.

I confess... that I really need to make a hair appointment, but I keep putting it off because I can't make my mind up whether I want to chop it off or grow it out. Right now it's at that wierd middle stage, ya'll know what I mean..

I confess... that I'm really not ready for it to be Monday.

I confess... that I was looking forward to the Drop Dead Diva premiere last night, but I just couldn't get into it.  Then The Client List made it all better!

I confess... speaking of tv, that Pretty Little Liars comes back on Tuesday & I still literally CAN'T WAIT!

I confess... that I feel one of those weird moods coming on where you want to reorganize your entire house. Yeah, it's gonna happen.

That's all for now. What are you confessing??

Happy Monday!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, June 4, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Monday Confessions...”

Unknown said...

I get better at cornhole when I have more adult bevs too! Same with beer pong :) Thanks for the bodyrock suggestion! I'm definitely going to check it out! Have a great Monday :)

xoxo, me