High Five for Friday... Ahhh yeah!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hello my little pretties... It's Friday & I'm linking up with Lauren for High Five for Fridays!
Photobucket
Is it just me, or did this week go by crazy fast? I think so. This week I'm combining my favorite things I did this week along with my favorite finds from around the web!

1.) First up, this spritzer. Remember it from THIS POST? Bottom line, it's Friday. You need no better reason to try it out.


2.) Doggie play date. This is Kobe's BFF, Boston. Safe to say they wore each other out big time!


3.) Went to a marketing seminar & it inspired me to make my own logo seperate from my real estate company :) Plus, I figured out how to make my own website using this easy site - wix.com


There is my logo. If anyone wants to see my site for an example, let me know :) Most of the templates could work for any business. Not as good as a custom website, but hey it's free!

4.) Found this on trusty Iowa Girl Eats... Looks pretty a-m-a-z-i-n-g if you ask me. On the menu for next week! Full recipe HERE.

5.) This chair. Major want!
Source: fab.com via Samantha on Pinterest


And I'll leave you with this quote for the day!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Tonight we will be visiting our "E" restaurant - El Mundo. For those of you that don't know, we are eating through the alphabet & I highly recommend it!

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, June 8, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.