First Ever Sponser Spotlight

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hey loves. So I'm happy to announce that I have jumped on the sponser wagon! That's right. Want to swap buttons? Stay tuned. So this was supposed to run on Saturday, I tried to do a scheduled post, but for some reason it didn't happen! So without further adieu...

First up we have the lovely Elizabeth from Fearless & Frugal. I love Elizabeth's blog because she is all about saving money and spending wisely. I can always count on her frugal yet fabulous fashion finds, diy spa treatments... you name it. Her passion really comes through in her writing. Meet Elizabeth.





My name is Elizabeth and I blog over at Fearless & Frugal! I'm a grad school student in the Pittsburgh area (Let's go Pens!) studying Elementary Education. In my free time I love to blog (duhh!), practice yoga and Pilates, read, spend time at BF's farm, experiment with cooking and watch way too much reality TV (the housewives shows are my fave). I love the beach, country music, a great cup of coffee and anything that has to do with the Disney Princesses or Disney World (yes, I'm 5 years old).


I started my blog to share my experiences at becoming more frugal -- my senior year of college I quit my job to focus on school and I watched my bank account dwindle as I got too careless with my money. I quickly realized I had to live my life a little differently if I wanted to avoid major financial problems. I started spending less and when I needed to spend, I spent more wisely. My blog is a way to share with anyone out there how I am trying to live a more fearless and frugal lifestyle :)
Isn't she just a doll? Now hop on over to her blog & say hello. I know you will find her just as awesome as I do!

Now... let's swap some buttons! Feel free to grab my button from my sidebar, & email me so I can grab yours. samanthageorge01[at]yahoo.com

xo
Sam


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 16, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “First Ever Sponser Spotlight”

Unknown said...

Aww thanks so much Sam, you are seriously so sweet! :)
xoxo