DIY Spritzer/Sangria Recipe

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hiya Ladies! I just love ordering sangria when I go out somewhere, but I always stick with just one because most sangrias are loaded with tons of sugar & therefore tons of calories. Here is a better version you can make at home!


DIY Spritzer/Sangria

All you need is a cherry wine, sprite zero, strawberries & crushed ice.

First add some crushed ice to a glass.
Next add 2-3 chopped strawberries.
Fill halfway with cherry wine.
Then top it all off with Sprite zero.

I used Kentucky Orchard cherry wine, but any brand will do.

To make it even better, pour into mason jars & add a bright straw.

Super easy & refreshing for summer!
Go give it a shot :)

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

8 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 6, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

8 Responses to “DIY Spritzer/Sangria Recipe”

Anonymous said...

I will have to give this a try! I love Sprite Zero!

Lauren said...

yum! yum! yum!!

Unknown said...

This looks SO good!! Thanks for sharing :)

Laura said...

Sangria is one of my favorite drinks, especially during summer with fresh fruit!

Marija said...

Love this post! It a wonderful alternative :)

www.rosehorseshoe.com

Ania said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

sounds delish!

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

This looks absolutely delicious and I can't wait to try it!