Splurgeworthy...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hi <3

Today has been a busy day!! Had a great meeting with a local builder at Starbucks this morning, and got to write an offer on a foreclosure for one of my buyers :) You never now what you're going to get with foreclosures, but this one was in pretty good shape inside. Keep your fingers crossed for me it works out! It always seems like I get busy whenever I'm about to go out of town, but I suppose that's a good problem to have, right?!

I found a new shop on Etsy today thanks to Love and Cupcakes Blog.

The shop is FM908 and they have the CUTEST jackets, ponchos, etc.
http://www.fm908.etsy.com/


Isn't it adorable? I think I may just have to splurge. After my drug store make-up run the other day, I ended up with lip gloss, lipstick, and cheap lip liner. I held off on the make-up primer until I can run by Ulta.

Cover Girl Sun Kissed Lip Gloss
and...



Cover Girl Lip Stick in Mauve Elegant (030)


So far I like both. Any ideas for make- up primer brands?

In other news... I heard about this Rugged Maniac 5k happening in Louisville in August. Apparently they had one last year & I somehow missed it. Basically, it's a 5k done bootcamp style... and you get veryyy dirty. The picture below is really small... but check out the website for yourself, these are taking place across the country. http://www.ruggedmaniac.com/

Speaking of bootcamp...I'm off to exercise class..it happens to be (not so muddy) bootcamp tonight! Feel the burn!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.