A Little Bit of Photo Inspiration...

Monday, March 5, 2012

While browsing through a few of my favorite blogs lately, I came a cross this March "photo a day" challenge.

(source)

I know I'm a few days late, but I think I'm going to start now and make up the first few sometime over the next month. Since I got my new camera for Christmas, I have been looking for an excuse to learn to use it.
Speaking of photos, check these cityscape photos of Louisville we took when we were downtown this past weekend.



I meant to take a night photo with all of the lights, but somehow it slipped my mind. Prob after one too many margaritas!

I love cityscape pictures, I think they are so inspiring! & Louisville really does have SO much to offer! I will do an upcoming post about all of the things that make Louisville awesome ;)
Today I have absolutely nothing to do except run errands, so I think I'm going to go make-up shopping: drug store edition. haha. I've been looking for two different lipsticks; a nude, and something bright like fuscia!?? I also need lip liner and maybe even a make-up/eye shadow primer.. not sure. All I know is that my eye make-up never stays put and ends up creasing... So I'm looking for something to avoid this. I'll let you know what I find.

(source)
(source)
I've also been thinking of cutting my bangs. I've done this before, and most of the time ended up happy with the results. (My hair girl would shoot me if she knew I cut them myself!) I found this to be a pretty good video tutorial for cutting long, side swept bangs which is the look I'm going for.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH TUTORIAL

Also... Trash TV will be at it's best tonight. Both PLL (pretty little liars) AND Real Housewives of Orange County are new.

And in even better news... next Thursday Jason & I leave for Puerto Rico! So we're counting down the days. :) Have a good Monday!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, March 5, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.