I am a total list freak. To-do lists, grocery lists, goal lists, work lists, lists of things to add to my other lists.... I literally will add something to my to-do list that is already complete strictly so I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off. Oh, and did I mention that I still use a paper planner? It's the only way to.
Lately I've been reading some of my fellow bloggers "30 before 30" lists... and thought I would make my own.. I have approx. 8.5 years to accomplish these things.. so here goes.
1. Go to Vegas -maybe next year??
2. Run a marathon - I've mastered the mini so far
3. Reach 1,000 sales on my Etsy shop (I'm currently at 102)
4. Go to a Big East tournament at Madison Square Garden in NYC
5. Plant a vegetable garden
6. Finish paying off my car - hopefully this year!
7. Grow my real estate business & get my brokers license
8. Go Skydiving - ticket purchased via la Groupon for this summer! - with Morgen.
9. Learn how to drive a stick shift
10. Have a weekend getaway to Chicago
11. Go on a girls trip
12. Have a booth at St. James Art Fair - or really any art fair...
13. Buy rental property
14. Volunteer with Big Brother Big Sister
15. Create my dream home office/craft room
16. Continue to blog, reach 1,000 followers
17. Visit New Orleans
18. Have or adopt a kid
19. Pour my own concrete countertops
20. Improve skills with power tools so I can build & design my own furniture
21. Learn to sew
22. Go rock climbing - real outdoor rock climbing
23. Finish "Eating through the Alphabet" with Holly - at the rate we are going we might finish by 30!
24. Travel somewhere alone
25. Get a facial
26. Take photography classes
27. Get married on a beach
29. Start investing instead of just saving
30. Join a networking group
Sheww... there you have it. Y'all have to hold me to it! Excited to start crossing things off this list.
share this on::