30 Before 30

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I am a total list freak. To-do lists, grocery lists, goal lists, work lists, lists of things to add to my other lists.... I literally will add something to my to-do list that is already complete strictly so I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off. Oh, and did I mention that I still use a paper planner? It's the only way to.


Lately I've been reading some of my fellow bloggers "30 before 30" lists... and thought I would make my own.. I have approx. 8.5 years to accomplish these things.. so here goes.

1. Go to Vegas -maybe next year??

2. Run a marathon - I've mastered the mini so far

3. Reach 1,000 sales on my Etsy shop (I'm currently at 102)

4. Go to a Big East tournament at Madison Square Garden in NYC

5. Plant a vegetable garden

6. Finish paying off my car - hopefully this year!

7. Grow my real estate business & get my brokers license

8. Go Skydiving - ticket purchased via la Groupon for this summer! - with Morgen.

9. Learn how to drive a stick shift

10. Have a weekend getaway to Chicago

11. Go on a girls trip

12. Have a booth at St. James Art Fair - or really any art fair...

13. Buy rental property

14. Volunteer with Big Brother Big Sister

15. Create my dream home office/craft room

16. Continue to blog, reach 1,000 followers

17. Visit New Orleans

18. Have or adopt a kid

19. Pour my own concrete countertops

20. Improve skills with power tools so I can build & design my own furniture

21. Learn to sew

22. Go rock climbing - real outdoor rock climbing

23. Finish "Eating through the Alphabet" with Holly - at the rate we are going we might finish by 30!

24. Travel somewhere alone

25. Get a facial

26. Take photography classes

27. Get married on a beach

29. Start investing instead of just saving

30. Join a networking group

Sheww... there you have it. Y'all have to hold me to it! Excited to start crossing things off this list.


xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 29, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “30 Before 30”

Laura said...

I have a list like this in my personal journal...sometimes it's good to put everything in perspective when you;re planning long-term goals.

Milady said...

Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com