Friday "expanded" Favorites...

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fridayyy! We've reached the end of the week again & it's time for another round of Friday Favorites. This time, I will show you a few of my favorite finds from around the web including favorite blogs, Pinterest finds, & more! Here we go...


I've been scouring the web for blogs that I love and I thought I'd give you a list of what I've been following lately...

FOR FOOD & PHOTOGRAPHY: Love and Cupcakes


FOR ART & DESIGN: JKL Design


FOR FASHION: Cupcakes & Cashmere


FOR A LAUGH: Confessions of a 20 Something


FOR DIY INSPIRATION: Better After

http://www.weststreetstory.com/2012/02/hay-bale-holder.html

FOR RECIPES: Iowa Girl Eats

&& so many more but these are a few of my favorites :) Check them out!
Some of my Pinterest finds...

No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes... (because Nutella anything is to die for!)

(source)

DIY centerpiece... spray paint sticks! You could do any bright color to really pop!
(source)


Favorite outfit.... Can't wait to break out my white jeans this spring. Love the simple grey t-shirt paired with the yellow blazer. & the necklace just sends it over the top!
(source)

For the home... Look at all the built-ins & trim work! Seriously in storage heaven! Just gives the room such a rich look :)
(source)

That's all from around the web, but.... I have one more favorite thing for you!!
(source)
Yes, I've given in!! I finally broke down & read The Hunger Games and it was awesome! My friend Tricia insisted I read her copy, so I did - in just TWO days!! It was that good.. now I'm ready to start the second so I'm trying to wait until the library gets a copy in... but I'm 17th on the waiting list, sooo I might have to break down and buy it. We'll see. Y'all have a great weekend!

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, March 2, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Friday "expanded" Favorites...”

Sam said...

Thank you Dina!! You're awesome :)