Friday Lust List

Friday, March 9, 2012

It's Friday :) And I have less than a week before my boyfriend Jason & I leave for gorgeous Puerto Rico. (I will take lots of pictures!) We scored a freebie trip through his work so we're oh so excited! This weekend I will likely begin packing... I'm one of those that packs days (if not weeks!) in advance to make sure I don't forget anything.. Although I almost always forget something anyway.. A lot of times something important like face moisturizer, underwear, you know... We'll see what it ends up being this time! I'm soo looking forward to sitting on the beach, book in one hand, cocktail in the other... catching some rays! (with SPF of course).

I will miss my baby boy Kobe though :( But he will be in good hands while I'm gone.


This is his beloved tennis ball - his fave toy ever!

Anyways.. here are some of my finds I'm lusting after from around the web this week

 Chicken Caesar Chalupas recipe from Iowa Girl Eats
http://www.iowagirleats.com/ She seriously kills it with her recipes! They are always awesome & easy to replicate!


Sexy red lipstick from the Etsy shop ProvidenceAndGrace.

Super chic cocktail dress from Etsy shop SalvageLife. Would look awesome with nude sky high heels!


Lovely window seat nook by The Lettered Cottage.



Fab red denim! Love them with the stripes & turquoise necklace.

Now I'm feeling a Target run this weekend specifically to get red jeans! Do you like this denim trend?? What spring trends are you up for?

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, March 9, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.