Can you say Polyvore??

Monday, March 26, 2012

Why have I just discovered Polyvore?? I think I'm in love. I'm pretty sure this even surpasses.. wait for it... Pinterest! Yes, I do believe it does. This site reminds me of when I was younger and would sit around with magazines for hours, cutting pictures/words out to make collages. I used to LOVE to do that.. And now this is like the adult version!


Here are my latest Polyvore creations:

I could literally waste hours on this site. Seriously, if you have not discovered this website do it NOW! You will not be sorry.

Off to create a few more...

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.