Allergies, Makeup, and Hunger Games Recap

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Apparently it is officially allergy season. Ugh :(


I just started suffering from allergies within the last few years and let me tell you, they SUCK! I spent yesterday sniffing, sneezing, eyes watering.. the whole shebang. And a girl can only handle so much Benadryl. Jason keeps telling me to go to an allergist and get tested... but some reason in my head I think that will translate into shots every week, & I'm just not sure if I want to cough up the time & money for it. Do you guys suffer from allergies? If so, what works for you? I'm desperate.

On a brighter note... I won my first blog giveaway :) Check out my goods...


I won the Bare Minerals "Frill Seeker" kit, which includes 2 different mineral eye shadows, blush, liner, and lip gloss. I tried everything out today and loved it. I'm a sucker for mineral makeup! Purchase it for yourself HERE.

A big thanks to Laura over at Laura Caffeine for hooking me up. If you guys haven't seen her blog, you should check it out :) Maybe I will do a blog giveaway once I reach 50 followers. So if you're reading this help a girl out and follow me. K thanks.

BTW Hunger Games was pretty good! Loved Jennifer Lawrence ofcourse :) Wasn't quite as good as the book, but then movies never are.
xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 24, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Allergies, Makeup, and Hunger Games Recap”

Laura said...

glad you're loving the makeup, Sam! :)