There's Something About a Book...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I will always be a book person... Yes I have a Kindle, who doesn't? Yes I read books on my Kindle regularly. But there is just something about a real book that just does it for me. I just love the feel, the smell, actually turning the pages... it's just not the same reading on the ole Kindle.

Oh and best place to read a real book?? By far the beach! This was in Destin a couple years ago & I just remember being sooo relaxed!

Do you still read real books or do you just do the digital thang?? Believe it or not, I still check out library books!! (Both for Kindle & IRL)

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 17, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “There's Something About a Book...”

Jenna said...

I was always a book girl but then I bought the Kindle and I must say, I haven't really picked up a book since! There's something about the Kindle I just love!

Thanks for the follow! I'm following back! xoxo