It's Just One of Those Days

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shewww... I tell you what... It has literally just been one of those days! Do you ever feel like you have days where nothing goes right?! I have literally been working for months on this one sale and now it's looking like it all might fall apart now that we're nearing the end. If there is one thing that sucks about working on commission - that, my friends, is it. Boy was today one of those days I was happy to come home to my dog!

Anyway, I guess sometimes you just have to roll with the punches & remind yourself that if you keep doing the right thing, ultimately you will succeed. (Maybe not with this sale, but hey... you can't win them all)...
I also always try to remember that no matter what problem you face, it's likely pretty minor compared to what someone else out there is going through. Moral of the story - Keep your head up!







Well said Conan, well said. Please tell me I'm not the only one that has an entire board on Pinterest for quotes... obsessed!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.