Chair Lust & Creativity!

Friday, May 18, 2012








Source: vi.sualize.us via Kitti on Pinterest

Dying right now - total chair lust!

Anyways...  yesterday I had a meeting in the a.m. & then I did what little real estate work I had left to do over the phone & on the computer... and that meant that I got to take what I like to call a "Creative Day"... My favorite kind of day ever!

I spent most of the day working on wine glass orders, both for my upcoming "ladies night" craft show and Etsy orders.

Yep... bridal was a common theme!

After hours of glass painting... I think it's safe to say that Kobe was feeling pretty bored & peppy...
He was making me feel guilty, ya know how dogs do! So I decided to take him on a sprint jog around the neighborhood and to the creek. I swear - that dog. He gets sooo excited once he sees his leash that he is a total spaz for the first half of our "jog". Once we got home, Kobe spent the rest of the afternoon pretty much like this... all stretched out on the cool tile floor.
Isn't he a cutie?

Sometimes you just have to take a few hours - or even an entire day - to yourself. My favorite way to do this is a "Creative Day"... but sometimes you need a "Lay Around & Watch TV Day" ... Either way, it's always nice to get to cross some things off your to-do list & then have some time to relax & refuel. Us girls need to do more of this in my opinion!

How do you you relax when you get free time?

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, May 18, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Chair Lust & Creativity!”

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

oh Kobe, yes ... you are a cutie for sure. and so are those glasses! Nicely done, Sam!