50 Shades of..... My weekend.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Is it already Sunday?? Guess I can't complain. We had a great weekend mostly just hanging around the house. Saturday was Derby ofcourse, but this year we kept it pretty low key and just had a few friends over. Sorry... no Derby hat pictures for you guys - we decided to keep it casual - tv on the patio style.

We did however, have some awesome food! Appetizers included chips & queso (in the spirit of cinco de mayo), veggies & dip, and this...


Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips! It was amazing.
Dinner consisted of steaks on the grill & a corn & lima bean salsa. Excellent. Dessert was Derby Pie - of course - along with a layered dessert with brownies, whipped cream, strawberries & blueberries. Can you say food coma? That was me. Good thing I will be back to bodyrocking tomorrow.. ugh!

I also started this....
Source: bit.ly via Cami on Pinterest

I finally got it for my Kindle from my library, so I had to rush through my other book so I could get started on it. So far it's very weird... but I can't manage to put it down, so I guess that means it's good! Have any of you guys read it already?

Today we have been outside for most of the day. We decided to take Kobe on a hike in the woods. He loves to run through the creek and get extremely muddy. Safe to say I had to give him a major scrub down when we got back home. Then he came inside and found somewhere nice to lay down...


I think tonight will be spent with my Desperate Housewives & The Client List.... plus there is one last slice of Derby Pie that has my name on it. How are you guys spending Sunday night??

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 6, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “50 Shades of..... My weekend.”

Lauren said...

yum! my mom makes that fruit salsa and it is amazing! and I am also reading the 50 shades trilogy and CANNOT PUT IT DOWN.

Anonymous said...

I've read all of the 50 shades books. They were hard to put down but a little annoying with how repetitive they can be.

That fruit salsa looks uhh-mazing. I'm going to need some of that asap! =)

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

That fruit salsa looks so good! I also started reading 50 shades and it is hard to put down! Looks like you had a fabulous weekend!

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

fruit salsa & cinn. chips are my FAVORITE!!