Better Off Wed...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I feel like lately everyone is getting married out there! Seriously so many of my friends either have or will be tying the knot this year. Though I myself am not quite ready to jump on the married bandwagon quite yet, I thought I would share my little wedding theme Etsy find with all of you crazies out there...




All of the above are handmade by the Etsy shop Better Off Wed. I'm a sucker for anything handmade, so ofcourse I thought they were cool. And no I was not mindlessly perusing Etsy for wedding items, I just happened to catch Better Off Wed's inspriational story as the featured seller today on Etsy.
Read her article Here.

Does this make you want to get crafty or what??

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Better Off Wed...”

Laura said...

Those cake toppers are absolutely adorable! I chose flowers instead of a traditional bride and groom cake topper for my wedding, but I wish I had seen these before! They are whimsical and romantic! You better show all your brides-to-be friends these! :)

Laura said...

Also, you won one of the Benefit sets and I mailed them out this past Tuesday! I had your address from the last giveaway! Thanks for supporting my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

it's wedding season for sure. i applaud anyone who handmakes things for their wedding