Sweet Surprise & Random Tid Bits

Friday, May 11, 2012

Ello Lovelies :)

Yesterday I was oh so surprised when I opened the mail box and found - not bills - but these little surprises...

Yep... that's another issue of Instyle... not sure how I keep winding up with these bad boys since I don't subscribe but hey, I'll take it! Plus this issue had the beautiful Charlize Theron on the cover.. Love her! And don't you just love getting something other than bills & junk mail? I know I do!

And even better, I won another blog giveaway from the wonderful Laura over at Laura Caffeine. This time I won a cute little benefit sample set :) I've yet to try benefit makeup products, so I'm super excited to give them a whirl. Here are the goods:
1.) Stay Don't Stray primer for concealers & eyeshadows. (I've been dying to try a primer!)
2.) Bad Gal Lash mascara.
3.) High Beam luminescent complextion enhancer.

Thanks, Laura!

In other news.... I've finished 50 Shades!! Well, the first book anyway. Now I'm dying to get my hands on the second and third... may just have to buy them for the Kindle instead of waiting on them at the library this time. Also recently learned this guy is going to be playing Christian Grey when it hits the big screen...
 Yep, he passes in my book!

Have you finished the book yet??

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, May 11, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Sweet Surprise & Random Tid Bits”

Anonymous said...

i need to read that book! didn't know there was a 2nd and 3rd, too. yup, he's sexay!!

Shannon Page said...

I LOVE when I open my mailbox and there are things other than bills!!:) Happy Friday!

Laura said...

Glad you like your gift! :) My InStyle came today too, I just need to finish my finals before I will let myself read it!