The Little Things + Round 2 at Goodwill!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hi Lovelies. Thought I'd continue sharing my "little things" that brighten my mood every day :) Don't forget to smile about the little things you encounter on a daily basis in your life. Here are some of mine from the last couple of days...

Homemade baked sweet potato fries. Sooo good.

My new summer-y nail polish color... OPI's "red lights ahead, where?" Currently sporting this on my fingers and toes :)

Starbucks frappacino happy hour??? This calls for a venti! I got the skinny cinnamon dolce frapp myself... then I got Jason this new mocha cookie crumble flavor... safe to say his was better... Next time!

Finishing a couple of glass orders... the one on the left is for a bachelorette party, and the other two are for a wedding. Love crossing things off my to-do list!

Impromtu outdoor photo sesh with my main man Kobe.


Y'all ready for my latest edition of Goodwill finds?? For you Louisville girls, I have the most luck with the Goodwill of Brownsboro Rd.
Steve Madden pumps in- yes - purple! Odd choice maybe, but I think they will pair well with skinny jeans and a cute summer-y top. (Apparently I am obsessed with the word summer-y in this post) Sanitized and ready to wear! Only $3!

This purse is nothing too special, Old Navy... but it has a really chic look going on I think! Can't beat it for just $3!

In addition to these steals, I also got 2 pairs of jeans - 1 pair of skinnies from Gap that fit perfectly... and another pair of Ann Taylor bootcut jeans. Plus, I snagged a super cute dress for my bff for just $5 that so reminded me of one we saw at the track last week.. You're welcome TG!

What has been making you smile lately??

xo
Sam


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 8, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “The Little Things + Round 2 at Goodwill!!”

Because Shanna Said So said...

Score on the Steve Madden shoes!! LOVE them! Definitely will be perfect with some skinnies!! And I love your wine glasses that you painted! High five! Super adorable bog! New follower!
xo,
Shanna
Because Shanna Said So

Laura said...

You have the best luck at Goodwill!

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

I looove to bargain shop! Proud of ya chick, you got some goodies!