Muddy Fanatic

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ahhh yeah friends! I will be doing THIS next month!

THIS being the Muddy Fanatic 5k on May 19. I absolutely CAN NOT wait for this mess! If you are in the Louisville or Southern Indiana area, I highly recommend you get yourself a group of friends together and do this. I got it a la Living Social for 1/2 price - score! Oh and they give you a beer at the end. Just sayin'.

Pretty sure a future Real Housewives of OC episode is going to show them doing something similar to this madness... I saw it on the previews for an upcoming episode. Perhaps tonights episode? It's new tonight, fyi... you're welcome :)

Uh yeah... here is Gretchen. She is my fave RHOOC. For sure. Betcha Vickie wasn't in on this.
Just go to either Living Social or Muddy Fanatic's website to sign up :)

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 3, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.