Friday Favorites!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Hi lovelies! I had a fabulous Friday today! Woke up and had my coffee & breakfast while I caught up on emails...Finished my bodyrock workout early... Ran some errands... got my hair cut/highlighted (pics to come!)... then picked up some real estate signs/flyers and delivered to a new listing.

Once I got home, Jason & I had an awesome dinner - Thai chicken burgers with mango salsa. YUM!
You can see the recipe HERE. Kristin over at IOWA GIRL EATS has literally never let me down with her recipes. Doesn't it look awesome??? Soo good!

Anyway, being that it's Friday and all, I suppose it's time for another round of Friday Favorites! Seriously what would we do without Pinterest??

First up...

A little DIY magic... I will be looking for an old drawer in the near future. You could even do chalkboard paint on a section!


Seriously... if you have pets - READ THIS! You will laugh your butt off, I know I did. Found this posted earlier on THE SMALL THINGS blog.

Gorgeous wedges! I could use a pair of these in about 5 different colors please.

Isn't this the truth?? I want to print this and frame it on my soon to be "gallery" wall.

Ummm yes please!!


Kelly green & black and white chevron?? WANT!

I guess you could say I have a mild obsession with everything doors!!


Another gallery wall.. sigh...


And I'll leave you with this.... Enjoy the little things - they are what make life worth living!!

Enjoy the rest of your Friday :)

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, April 6, 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.