Wednesday Randoms [Five Things I Love]

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One.
Crockpot.
Easy meals. Easy clean-up.
Win, win.
Fave recipes here [chicken tortilla soup] here [buffalo chicken wraps] & here [sante fe chicken]
Yum! sidenote- you can almost always make any soup recipe in the crockpot.
My secret: use reynolds slow cooker liners to make clean-up even easier! Lifesaver ;)
 
Two.
Wrap sweaters & all things cozy.
Especially this sweater.
Unfortunately my size is out of stock right now but I'm watching it!
For under $50, it's a great buy.
 
Three.
Chocolate covered expresso beans.
Ah-mazing.
These are from Choclate Safari in Madison, IN.. but I've seen them elsewhere, too.
What's better than a coffee kick & a choclate fix?
Not much.
 
Four.
This idea.
A 'Favorite Things' party.
                                                     


 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This seriously deserves it's own post... so I will explain asap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let's just say that you and your GF's will be ALL OVER it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Five.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Roller blading/skating!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because this is supposed to be a random post after all...
 
 
 
 
 
 
just sayin'.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So much fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We are getting together with friends to plan a 'skating rink' night in the near future.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes. Please.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all I got for ya today!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What are you loving right now??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sam
 
 
 
 


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Wednesday Randoms [Five Things I Love]”

Lauren said...

i am new to the crockpot game, but I love it!

Anonymous said...

You read my mind on the wrap sweaters. I am going nuts with them this year!

I haven't visited your blog in a while - I'm loving the new design!

his little lady said...

I love wrap sweaters for the season! And I can't remember the last time I went roller blading. Too perfect!
xo TJ

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...

My mm just gave me her crockpot! Can't wait to get cookin'!


xx

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash
P.S. Don’t Forget to enter my CasesByAbigail Studded iPhone Case Giveaway happening on GlamourMash NOW!