Bandwagon Post

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oh heyyy.
Yep. I'm doing it.
Jumping on the bandwagon.
Here goes with the 'Thankful' post.

Because in all seriousness, there is ALOT to be thankful for in this life.

 
How true is this quote? I find that when I take more time to appreciate the little things I truly am a more happy person.
 
I'm thankful for all of those little things we sometimes take for granted.
 
Spending the day outside.
Finding the perfect jacket. ON SALE.
Playing with Kobe. A dog can just make you take a breath & relax.
 He brings me sooo much joy.

Opportunities that present themselves each & every day.
Opportunities that I plan on seizing. Every. Single. One.
The opportunity to be successful & make yourself into whoever/whatever you want to be.

Love.
Jason, ofcourse. I'm thankful for every little thing he does for me & how he always encourages me to be my best. He makes me laugh & he truly loves me.
A warm fire.

The fact that I have a place to live, a car to drive, and [multiple] jobs & career opportunities.
There's that word again. Opportunities!
Coffee.

Friends.
Family. Even though I'm not super close with my family anymore [long story/personal],
I'm thankful for the wonderful memories of my childhood.
Free time to be creative.

The freedom to wear what I want, do what I want, say what I want.
 The ability to appreciate art, music & other beautiful things.
 
So many little things we take for granted each & every day.
This pinterest find really sums it all up & puts it into perspective.
 
 

Now what are you thankful for?
I bet your list just got longer. I know mine did :)
 
xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 17, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.