F-A-S-H-I-O-N lowdown.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hi loves. It's Sunday. We all know what that means. Time for yet another link-up for the Sunday Social. I know I missed out on the music edition last week, but alas, I'm back for the fashion edition.



Sunday Social

What is your favorite store to shop at?
Oh geez.
-Target
-Versona
-TJ Maxx
-Goodwill (um yeah, I have found some awesome steals)
-Consignment stores
-Random boutique stores
-Express
-Etsy

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
I really am not one to covet after a specific brand. I really like Elizabeth & James. I also would absolutely LOVE to try a ton of the up & coming designers on Etsy like...
-Pink Sand

-Blush Fashion

-FM908

Must have closet staple?
-skinny jeans
-wedges
-grey t-shirts. You can dress them up or down
-a great pair of denim shorts
-a great pair of bootcut jeans
-neutrals... black, grey, white, etc.

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten?
I would have to say... my two express dresses from Goodwill.
See more of my Goodwill finds HERE.

Style you would love to try?
Boho chic. Tribal.

That's all for today! Happy Sunday!

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

5 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 1, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “F-A-S-H-I-O-N lowdown.”

Jenna said...

You can seriously find some awesome things at the right Goodwill!

Louisa said...

Your blue dress from Goodwill is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm totally inspired to shop my closest Goodwill thanks to you! :) I'm so glad I found your blog! Newest follower! :)

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

you and I would be AWESOME shopping partners.

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

Wow that's awesome! I love American Apparel and I can always find something for a steal at their outlet or their crazy sales online!

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com