A healthy dose of competition...

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hey loves. So I've been thinking alot lately about how much I miss playing a sport. Sure, I run. I workout, I'm active. Jason & I play one-on-one basketball in the driveway. Sometimes I even roller blade. But I think what I really miss is the team aspect of playing a sport. That & the competition.

Source: google.com via jane on Pinterest
When I was younger I played basketball from elementary school all the way up to my senior year in high school. I also had a brief stint as a roller hockey player back in the day. Yes, I was the only girl on the team. Boy was that a fun sport!
There was nothing better than committing yourself to something & being able to compete with your team. It was just the best feeling.

I'm thinking of possibly finding a basketball league or something this fall. Do any of you guys participate in team sports or some other team competition/workout class? I'd love to hear any ideas!

Tell me I'm not the only one that is seriously craving competition?!

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “A healthy dose of competition...”

Laura said...

I play pickup volleyball in the winter with a group of people from my grade school, but I was never into team sports. I've been running and signing up for 5Ks for the challenge instead of competing in a team atmosphere.

--Laura
http://caffeinatedpinkaholic.blogspot.com