Vaca Prep - Day 1!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Well, we made it through another Monday! Next Monday will be lovely for me because I will be relaxing here...

Ohhh, Destin, how I've missed you. Ready for some time off with Jason & some great friends. Plus some good reads & some adult bevies!

Anyways, in preperation for our trip, I've decided to really buckle down this week, like I mentioned here. I'm eating healthy all week with NO cheating, and I'm doubling my workouts. Here is how I did today...



Workouts
In my book, Bodyrocking is the only way to go :) These are the workouts I did today.

This...(hello abs ;)
and this...

Both awesome workouts. If you haven't tried Bodyrock, get on it! Seriously you will love it.

Food

For breakfast, I had black tea along with 2 eggs, 1 slice of wheat toast with fake butter, and strawberries & bananas sprinkled with cinnamon.


For a snack, I had a handful of almonds.

Then for lunch, I made a salad with spinach, red onion, feta, and strawberries. Plus a light vinagrette dressing. I typically add walnuts or pecans, but this time it was almonds. This is one of my favorite salads both to order at restaurants or to make myself :)

For an afternoon snack, I had McDonald's oatmeal. I was out all afternoon showing houses/condos, then I had to run to a cleaning job afterwards, so I had to grab something quick. I wish I would have packed something, but hey - oatmeal is always a good choice in my book & it definitely beat the alternative.

For dinner, Jason cooked tonight :) He grilled pork chops & squash. Yum!

So Day 1 has been a success so far, now I plan on relaxing a bit tonight and preparing for the rest of the busy week before vaca. I swear, if you're not busy already, you will be when you schedule vacation. Always!

Peace out lovers, see you tomorrow for my Day 2 recap :)

xo
Sam


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, July 23, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Vaca Prep - Day 1!”

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

Such a good idea. I should really "buckle down" before I leave on vacay too!

Happy Monday!
Classic Glam Blog xxox