My New Favorite Indulgence

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hi everyone! Lately I've been treating myself to a new favorite indulgence. Well, along with Pinterest, new jeans, and reality tv, that is...

In the evenings, I love to have a warm drink. It was coffee for a while, but that was keeping me up. Then it was hot chocolate, but I started getting tired of that, too.

Now, it happens to be...


Hot Vanilla! Because really, why not?

I just take 1 mug, and fill it with:

-almost full of 2% milk
-2 packets of sweetener (I use sweet n low or splenda)
-vanilla extract, to taste

Then I heat in the microwave for 1 minute, stir, then another minute. I like my drinks really hot!

Next, I add marshmallows. Because once again, why not?

Finally, I sprinkle with cinnamon, and sometimes nutmeg. Pumpkin spice would also be excellent :)

It's a nice change of pace from hot chocolate, and the marshmallows pretty much make you feel like a little kid. Am I right?

Hope you ladies enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend! It's supposed to rain here today & tomorrow but I'm still going to make the best of it :)

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 2, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “My New Favorite Indulgence”

RosyChicc said...

This sound soo yummy! I will definitely try it once it gets golder outside! :))

XO,
http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

Marie-Eve said...

Thanks for sharing ! I'm gonna try for shure !
My Blog - A Pretty Nest