It's Bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cuz there ain't no hollaback girl... Just Kidding ;) I do love me some Gwen Stefani though.

Today I am sharing this recipe for easy, healthy, 2 ingredient pancakes. They are flour, sugar and oil free. Believe me? Well you should!

I found these pancakes when Cassey of Blogilates shared them on her blog. They are literally 2 ingredients (two!) and super easy. All you need is 2 eggs and a ripe banana.



So Cassey doesn't use syrup... I still use a little bit of syrup along with cinnamon sprinkled on top. They are great topped with fresh strawberries as well :)

Enjoy!

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 5, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.