Mah Free Website Y'all.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I know you bloggers are super cool & surely know how to make your own website... but I'm just not that cool. Nor did I want to pay someone else to create a website for me. Sooo.... I made my own. Using Wix.com...
Photobucket

I think it turned out pretty awesome, what about you?? See the whole site HERE. One day I'll be super cool and actually purchase the domain and everything.

So what else is new around here? I have a new blog design. BAM!
This I actually did pay for - priorities, you know. But it was very reasonable. I purchased it from the lovely Kathy over at Nudge Media on Etsy.

In other news... Michelle over at Making Sense of Cents had an awesome post today about purchasing a home... go check it out HERE & learn something!!

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Mah Free Website Y'all. ”

Laura said...

Love your blog redesign! I need to do that with my blog soon...once I get all my school stuff for this semester paid for, lol.

--Laura
httpL//caffeinatedpinkaholic.blogspot.com

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Great on the website!! I love your new blog design too! Love the simple, clean design...I'm thinking mine needs a make over! :)