1. I perfected the bun this week. My hair is finally getting long enough to expiriment.
2. I splurged. I NEVER thought I would be caught dead in Sunglass Hut or any other foofy sunglass retailer. But I, my friends, have done it. I have lived in walmart & target sunglasses forever, and have been getting headaches lately in the sun, so I decided to make an 'investment'. Still feeling a bit guilty about these babies. I'll feel even more guilty if I happen to lose them in the river.
3. Starbucks pretty much loves me. Or actually, I guess they love Jason since this little sample package was addressed to him. I however, claimed it. Now to clean the Keurig...
4. Trying out new cocktail recipes. I like to call myself a mixologist in training. This here is the berries & cream cocktail. Also tried, the 'hottie' - with watermelon juice & jalapeno infused tequila.
5. New blog design :) I'm diggin' it.
Enjoy your weekend pretties! Mine started extra early last night with a Hank Williams Jr. concert. Now tonight we're headed to this cute little restaurant for 'create your own margarita' night. Pretty excited about that one! The rest of the weekend I plan to catch up on work, finish reading my book and spend some time outside (cocktail in hand).
share this on::