Friday, February 10, 2012

Well we've made it through another week and now it's time for Friday Finds!


I thought today I'd switch things up a little bit by sharing not only my Pinterest finds for the week, but a few other fab finds I've stumbled upon away from the computer....



Who has heard of Underwired Magazine?! It's a monthly publication here in Louisville, and it's purpose is to empower women. Clever name, huh?! Anyway... you can find it free at Kroger as you walk in, and around town at restaurants, liquor stores, etc. alongside other free publications... (Leo, apartment guide, etc.) I found my copy at Kroger.



Each edition features cover art by an artist & an inspiring quote, and inside you will find local events, local store ads, short stories, and profiles of local women. If you cant find a free copy, you can also subscribe. www.uwmag.com.

Anyhooo.... Another "find" I stumbled upon this week is the CUTEST house on the market in Germantown.


This house has been completely redone inside & out. We're talking new plumbing, electric, siding, decking, energy efficient windows & doors... and fun stuff new like hardwood & ceramic tile flooring, cabinets, and fixtures. AND as a bonus, the seller is allowing the buyer to choose the finsih for all new appliances! (Stainless, anyone??)






It's a steal at just $112,000. (Listed by Jan Scholtz Realtors.) For details, click this link:
http://www.raineyjonesandshawrealtors.com/property-search/detail/3/1323825/1013-e-burnett-ave-louisville-ky-40217/


Now on to the Pinterest finds....
                            How cute for V-day.... & looks easy, too!


http://griffithsrated.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentine-prezel-buttons.html

Loving the side bun! Makes me want to grow my hair :(



Gorgeous! Love the yellow... thinking about printing and framing in a thick black frame.



This may be my next DIY... I have an old window like this. Looks cute, right?!


                                                    http://www.betterafter.blogspot.com/

Well that's all for today I suppose... Have a great weekend :)

xo

Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, February 10, 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.