Snow Day

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snow last night? Seriously??


I wish it would either snow snow (like inches...) or not snow at all!

My baby, on the other hand, seems to be enjoying the snow just fine...



This is Kobe, my baby! He's yellow lab & he's 2 1/2 years old. In lab years, that means he still acts like a puppy the majority of the time :) Ok by me.

Also... I finished my vintage printer drawer project!! I started with a vintage printer drawer I found at Traderbakers...


Next I sanded lightly, and applied 2 coats of black paint in a semi-gloss finish..



Then I screwed i-hooks in at an angle in some of the openings..




And lastly, I hung on the wall & went to town hanging my jewelry!



I think it turned out great & the black looks nice against the red walls in the bedroom. What do you think?!

In other news.... Sushi tonight! I'm meeting a friend and we're going to indulge in some of our fave rolls tonight at Rikishi. At first I was a bit skeptical of a sushi joint in Crestwood, but boy was I wrong! It's excellent! So I'm counting down until this evening...



xo

Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.