I've seen this idea floating all around blogland & I thought it looked fun & like a great way to get to know all of the blogging crew a little better :)
So here goes...
5 things about yours truly...
...you'll find in my purse...
- my chapstick. I'm wayy addicted.
- approx. 14 different lip balms, glosses, etc. Not even kidding!
- my wallet with all of my various cards (debit, gift cards, health ins, license...)
- my kindle
- my phone
...you'll find in my bedroom...
- my latest book on the nightstand. Right now it's Gone Girl!
- jewelry displays
- chapstick (again, yes!)
-an array of ever-rotating decorations on my nightstand
...I've always wanted to do...
- chop my hair off or dye it red... something drastic!
- skydive (i did it once here, but I want to do it from a higher altitude now)
- go to Chicago, NYC & Vegas. Vegas is in May!!
- volunteer working with animals and also for big brother big sister.
- go through a real bootcamp course just to see if I could do it.
... I'm currently loving...
- Gone Girl! After waiting on the library waiting list for months, it's finally mine. I'm about half done.
- Red Stamp app for Iphone. Get it, you won't be sorry :)
- my lovely coffee mug from Ashley Brooke Designs.
- this season of PLL (pretty little liars, duh!)
- the fact that Jason is now a sushi-eater. I am more than meeting my sushi quotas now.
... Quirks I have...
- OCD about always being on time, therefore I'm always, always early. It never fails.
- OCD about being prepared. To the point that I waste time & double check myself.
- I go insane at the grocery. One, because I always get the loudest cart in the place. Two, because people are just plain oblivious to what's going on around them. Get out of the isle. Jeez.
- Sometimes, just sometimes if I'm out of coffee creamer I use vanilla ice cream. Most of the time milk, but sometimes vanilla ice cream.
- I talk to Kobe like he's a human. Don't we all do that with our dogs though?
Come on now, that was fun! I dare you do do your own post.
If not, at least leave me 5 fun facts in the comments. That's an order!
share this on::