Have yourself...

Monday, December 24, 2012

...a Merry Little Christmas!


I have to work this morning, but then I'm coming home to relax for a while. I can gladly say that I have all of my shopping & wrapping complete!

Tonight we are headed to Jason's family Christmas. There are always a ton of people & it's fun every year. There are no gifts; just games, food & wine, which is fine by me! We are bringing Guesstures & Pictionary, along with buffalo chicken dip (traditional Christmas fare, ha!), and wine.

Tomorrow I'll visit my parents & brother early to exchange gifts, then come back & spend the day with Jason. We are having cinnamon rolls that morning, then homemade pizza once we come back home from his parents.

Don't worry, I didn't forget about Kobe & Dax :)

Homemade peanut butter dog treats! They are in love! Can't wait to share the recipe with you guys.
This was Kobe after.... he looks like he's in a food coma!
You can see how his staying-off-the-couch training is coming...

And just because... here is a little book Christmas tree I spotted while out last week:

This is in a little coffee shop/book store called Karen's Book Barn. Love this place! I learned a new drink order here from someone that used to work at Starbucks. It's called a Cafe Meil. Steamed milk, expresso, honey & cinnamon. Sooo good! Make it your next order at your favorite coffee shop, I promise you will love it!

Merry Christmas everyone!
What are your plans??

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, December 24, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.