All about the Art

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Friday afternoon some girlfriends & I got together to head to St. James Art Fair. If you ever visit Louisville, this is a Fall must in my book! It's set in historic St. James Court which is the perfect setting to take everything in. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking :)





This was my favorite art. It looked like the artist took multiple copies of the same photo, then cut sections out & layered them to give it a 3D effect. So cool & something I want to give a try!





Creepy Lady Gaga doll. You can see Jimmy Buffett hanging out next to her.


There is also another art fair each year that takes place on the same days as St. James called the 'Un Fair'. It's basically all of the rebels that boycott St. James booth prices & set up on the outskirts. There was some crazy art in here!

All in all a great way to spend a Fall day!

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 7, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “All about the Art”

Janna Renee said...

I love Art fairs! I especially like the one of the album jackets. That would look awesome in our house!