Life Update

Friday, June 7, 2013

It's been a while since I've said hello around these parts! What the heck have I been up to you ask???

Well....

I sold this listing! I'm happy my sellers are now able to move on with purchasing a home in Florida, and I'm happy for the lovely new buyers that get to call this place home.

 
I was also super excited about my seller's closing gift! Along with a gift card to none other than Tarjayyy (what else?!) to help with goodies for their new home, I painted a set of wine glasses for them. One was Kentucky, and the other was Florida to represent the home they will always have in Kentucky (family lives here) and their new home in Florida. I just shipped them off a week or so ago, and I don't think they have arrived quite yet.
 
Forgot to take a picture of the Florida glass! ugh.
 
I was so excited about this idea that I decided to send a 'just because' gift to my friend Brittani who moved from Louisville to Dallas. I sent her the Kentucky glass above along with this Texas glass.
 
 

Also on the real estate front, I picked up a gorgeous new listing! It's under $130k, and it's a great value with all of these updates. The kitchen makes me SO. JEALOUS.
 
 
Am I right? Gorg. All of my KY friends keep this in mind if you know anyone looking :)
 
 
 Anywayyy... elsewhere in my life... we went to Vegas! Y'all may remember me posting about that.
Here is one of my favorite pictures from our getaway...
 
Hangover anyone? Spitting image. The person is real, the tiger is not.
 
This is inside the mall within Caesars. All of the hotels are pretty amazing.
 
Also, we went to an amphitheater to see Tim McGraw. I'm not a huge fan, but Jason snagged some free tickets and we decided to go for it. It was a good concert, especially in the amphitheater. Totally different & so much better than an indoor concert! The image of Tim McGraw I had in my head was from Blindside, where I thought he looked normal. At the concert he was SO. SKINNY. You could tell he was in shape, but too skinny, and his clothes were so tight it looked like they were painted on almost.
 

 
 
Other than that I've just been enjoying the fact that summer has arrived! We have been sprucing up around the house outside and so far I've managed to keep my flowers alive... so far. We've also been hanging out on the river with our friends who just got a new pontoon. It's awesome! That's about it...
 
 
What have you guys been up to & what are you excited about for summer????
 
xo
Sam
 
 
 

 



share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

4 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, June 7, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Life Update”

Linda @ DesignInMyView said...

Sam - Tim McGraw is now sober, and obviously replacing his drinking with eating well and working out.

I agree with you he's too skinny. Usually, these extreme lifestyles find a balance. I am happy for Faith, as this must be easier than a chubby alcoholic!

Congrats on your sale and that new listing is a bargain - nothing like that here in Orange County, CA.

Rachael said...

Congrats on selling the house! That is so sweet that you sent the sellers a gift. I know they will just love the wine glasses! Glad you had fun in Vegas. I'm going next month, can't wait!!!

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, congrats on the sell. That Vegas picture is too funny. Looks exactly like him! Thanks for the update, love. Glad to see you've been well. xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Brooke said...

Is that the real dude from the hangover? I can't tell! Funny pic!

Tim is lookin' little! ;-)


Looks like so much fun! I love Vegas!