Planter is from Garden Ridge.
Cushions from Garden Ridge
- Sometimes I feel like my life is turning into one big to-do list! Anyone else??
- I've become a 'bed maker'. I never really used to worry about making the bed every single day, but now I do it every morning before I leave the house. For some reason having it put together makes the whole house seem more put together when I get home.
- Mexican pizza is amazing! I made this the other night for dinner & we devoured it.
Super easy, too.
- 1 wheat thin crust (or make your own if you're feeling super motivated).
- 1 can refried beans mixed with some cumin & cayenne. (the 'sauce'.)
- Chopped red onion
- Chopped tomato
- Corn (can be fresh, canned, or frozen & thawed)
- Chopped cilantro
- Shredded cheddar & monterey jack.
Bake for about 7-8 minutes on 450. I cooked mine on a pizza stone, but you could place it right on the rack as well.
Then top with sour cream, fresh guac, or slices of avacado. Another variation I've made before is to switch out the refried beans for salsa, and add black beans as a topping. Delish either way!
Best served with margaritas... in mason jars... with salt & fresh lime.
On that note, I'm off to enjoy the weekend!
We might, might attend Thunder over Louisville tomorrow, depending on the weather. Jason has a friend who can get us on the rooftop of Slugger Museam (with the big bat), which will keep us out of all the madness. It may end up being too cold, though.
Other than that we will be enjoying dinner with friends tonight, then I have a morning home inspection to attend on Sunday... then hopefully relaxing for part of the weekend!
What are you pretties getting into this weekend?
Whatever it is, enjoy!
share this on::