The obligatory Fall to-do list...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1st?? What?! This blog post is going to be oh so original what with everyone & their mother doing fall to-do lists... But what can I say? I do love Fall. I do make Fall plans. Anddd I like lists a lot.

Fall in Louisville... things to enjoy:

St. James Art Fair

I absolutely LOVE St. James. It's essentially a giant art show full of artists, artisans, crafters, etc. and it's set in the most perfect location, St. James Court in Old Louisville. I'm planning to go Friday with a friend. A lot of the art is expensive, but I usually pick up some little piece of jewelry or something fun. They also have a ton of food vendors, so I plan on indulging in a pumpkin beer and a slice of yummy pumpkin roll! Can't wait. Now I just hope we have good weather.

Huber's Orchard & Winery

Another place I just love visiting is Huber's! This is actually in Indiana, but just a short drive from Louisville. They have awesome wine (try the Starlight Red) and we get to pick pumpkins! Planning to get a small group together & hit this place up on a gorgeous day, sit outside & split a bottle of wine then head to the pumpkin patch!

Girls Night: Pumpkin Painting

Definitely want to get the girls together for some pumpkin painting (or carving, but I hate carving) at the house. I really want to paint some pumpkins for the porch like I talked about in this post.

Madison, IN.

Another awesome place to visit is Madison, Indiana. It's also just a short drive away on the back roads. This town is full of cute little shops, restaurants & coffee shops. It's so fun to walk around & soak up the gorgeous Fall weather & scenery. I think we are planning a boat trip with our friends to Madison this Saturday if the weather cooperates. Excited!

 Trails in Anchorage

Anchorage is this little historic town nearby that has the best trails. I want to take Kobe here some & change up our daily walking routine. Planning to go for the first time next Friday.

Other things I'm thinking for Fall....
PSL's. Enough said.
Boots, boots, boots!
Chilly nights on the patio with a fire.
Fleece lined leggings.
Pumpkin beer.
Late night coffee.
Yummy smelling candles.
Fall décor.


What are you looking forward to during Fall??? Tell me.

xo
Sam

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 1, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “The obligatory Fall to-do list...”

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

My favorite about fall is wearing boots and sweaters and going to the corn maze!