Be Mine xoxo [Creating E-cards with Red Stamp App]

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Girls. A couple of things...

1.) Happy Valentines Day!!
2.) I have found the perfect app for creating photo art.

 photo vday_zps5bfa9a24.jpg
 
See that little pretty? Umm, yeah. I made it using the Red Stamp app for Iphone. [I don't think it's available for Android] Basically you download the app [did I mention it's FREE?], choose your template, upload your photos & send. You can send via text or email.
 
So go create some of these bad boys for yourself! Send to your special someone, family or friends.
 
Oh, and Happy Valentines Day!
 
What's your favorite photo app?
 
xo
Sam
 


share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 14, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Be Mine xoxo [Creating E-cards with Red Stamp App]”

Ashlee @ ashleenikol.com said...

Cuuuuteee!!! I guess instagram would have to be my favorite. It's pretty much the only one I use.